St Martin in the Fields is an Anglican church located in the north east corner of Trafalgar Square. It has a mixed classical and baroque style and was designed by James Gibbs in 1722. It is the Parish church of Buckingham Palace. The stained glass is notable and there is a popular café which hosts jazz evenings in the newly refurbished crypt. The church is well known for its classical concerts.